Saturday, December 31, 2011

My little man is 5!!

No it is not possible!  Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was in that hot hospital room begging his daddy to open the window! He is my sunshine... I cannot explain the joy he has brought to my life.  He made me a mommy and continues to make me want to be a mommy...  Thank you Connor for the inspiration!

Mommy made his card this year! 

Presents from "Sister"

 Hot Wheels from Mommy

"This is the one mommy!! This is what I wanted"

Doesn't he look so proud???
Happy 5th birthday baby!!  Today I told him he was a big boy and wasn't a baby anymore, and he reponded, "But I am still your baby and can snuggle you because I am your Connor."  Yes baby, mommy will always snuggle you.  The joy he brings to me is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment