Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Short List

Ok, this list will be fluid for a while yet, but this is my short list of names.

Carter
Hayden
Landon
Reed
Dawson
Cooper
Derrick
Cole
Christopher
Holden
Owen
Parker
Grayson
Ryan

My kids' suggestions:
Mason
Jacob
Matthew

8 comments:

  1. I vote for Owen and Landon....although all are cute names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter (Danny) and Landon (Dante). Although now I worry Landon will feel left out without a "C" name, so how about Ryan (Danny) and Landon (Dante). Plus when you have to call them- it will be easier to not confuse their names...just imagine calling out the correct "C" name for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Cooper for Danny and Holden for Dante

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, If I alternate it... wouldn't be a problem. I could build up.... Connor, Elina, Carter, Landon!!!! LOL!!

    I love all of the combos you guys have suggested. Carter (for Danny) has been my top choice for a while... he just looked like "Carter" the first time I saw him... though I suppose that depending on the name I choose for Dante that name could change...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always liked Adam. Some other great names withough nicknames: Mark, Carl, David (OK Dave), Paul.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete