Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Going Back to R*ssia!!

Mama's coming Owen! Owen's court date is next week!   I can't wait wait to see my little guy again!  I wish I could push a pause button while all the legalities are being accomplished...  Court, 30 day wait...  I wish he would stay a baby and not get any more teeth, or take his first steps...  don't get me wrong I want him to grow and be healthy...  but I just don't want to miss any more milestones or moments... I want to be the one to cheer on his first wobbly diaper steps, I want to be the one who catches him before he plops on his diaper-butt.  I wish that the next 5 weeks pass quickly and I can whisk him up and away and into a family forever.   I also hope his transition from baby home into our family is easy for him because he is so young. 

Please keep us in your prayers!

1 comment: