We have received our very first donation! I want to thank Valerie Rieben for being our very first contributor!! I had the pleasure of meeting the Rieben Family this summer at our first Bulgarian Adoptive Families Reunion in Cincinatti, OH. The Rieben and my family both arrived a day early and took advantage of the time to get to know each other. I was smitten with their 8 beautiful children, 3 of whom were adopted from Bulgaria! Richard and Valerie are adding again to their family and I can't wait to meet their sweet Bulgarian boys!
I would like to invite you to their blog, they have spent Adoption Month advocating in every possible way for orphaned children all over the world. Please go to their blog and see how you can advocate for adoption: http://fromthetrenchesofadoption.blogspot.com/
Valerie, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment