Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paperwork as of today...11/23/2011

I have only a few more documents to tackle before the homestudy paperwork and the registration dossier is complete!  I can't believe how quickly I pulled the documents together.  Nice when you have adopted before... Today Elina asked, "Did you really have to do all of this for me?"  "Yes, Elina we did! We had to go to all of these places and get papers."  I was very fortunate to time all of our stops perfectly... we did not have to wait in one line.  But I know the Secretary of State will make up for it when I have to sit there waiting for Apostilles.


Homestudy:
Child Abuse Clearance-sent on 11/17/2011 and waiting for it to be sent back to my agency.
Employment letter (the person responsible for this was on vacation this week)
Medicals-Physical exams are done just need the forms completed tried to do that today but the office was closed. The note on the door said they are open on Friday, so I will try again Friday.

Registration Dossier:
Agency Forms- will need to be completed when they arrive
Psychological Evaluation
FBI Clearance

2 comments:

  1. congrats again. This is so exciting! what agency are you using this time around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand In Hand International Adoptions

    ReplyDelete