Friday, January 13, 2012

Psych...

Done... now wait for the report and hope it is completed quickly!  I had to giggle today when she stopped by the room where I was completing the psychological testing and quizzically looked at my reading material.  See she expected me to still be working on the test because it has about 600 questions.  Her jaw dropped when i told her I had been done with it for 10 minutes but didn't want to interrupt her (she was working with a child during my testing).  She said she rarely sees anyone finish it in under an hour and a half.  I began the test at 10:05 and finished at 10:50.  She had to look for herself because she thought I was kidding, seriously her jaw dropped.  Giggle...

She seemed pretty pleased with my plan of action for the boys and I left feeling pretty good.

Hopefully, everything will come together  and the stars will align and this registration will be out of my hands next week

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you did great! We did our last month. Excited to follow your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete